BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resources Management
Build the foundation for a brighter workplace
Human Resource Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the human resource and workplace relations activities within organisations. This includes activities associated with staff recruitment and selection, training and development, conditions of employment and other staffing needs within an organisation.
Human Resource Managers work within a wide variety of businesses including public administration and safety, the private sector and financial and insurance services. Long term, there are opportunities for HR professionals to specialise and perform consulting and/or freelancing work. Generally HR roles are based in office environments but at times travel to other sites to inspect operations and manage staff.
Accelerated: 26 weeks
Standard: 52 weeks
- Study Mode
This course is delivered online
- Work Placement
- Next Start Dates
The following units of competency are included in this course:
Core (must be completed)
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Listed Electives available (you must choose at least 2 of these)
- BSBFIM502 Manage payroll
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
Imported Electives available (you can choose 1 of these)
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBLDR504 Implement diversity in the workplace
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
To gain entry to this course, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
- be able to read and write in english to a satisfactory level
- be able to use a computer including microsoft word and excel (or equivalent)
- have completed year 12 OR obtained a Certificate III level qualification OR have 5 years work history
We offer this course on a fee for service basis.
The fee for this course is:
Contact us for course pricing.
Payment plans available. Speak with us for information on this.
This form should appear in a pop up when this button is clicked http://mciinstitute.edu.au/aff_form.php?frm=enrol&tid=fivestar
People who hold this qualification may find employment in the following job roles:
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Officer
- Human Resources Advisor
- Human Resources Administration
- Recruitment Officer
- Recruitment Consultant
- Learning and Development Coordinator
- Talent Management Consultant
Once you hold this qualification, you may be eligible for entry into the following courses:
- Advanced Diploma of Human Resources
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
The qualifications listed above are not available through Five Star College.
A Human Resources (HR) Manager earns an average salary of $105,612 per year.
Testimonial“I couldn’t have completed my diploma in a classroom with my busy schedule, great support available with replies back very quickly. I think my mentor was a night owl too!”
James, Diploma graduate